Bagrundshistorier 2006 Sæson XII

Billeder af figurer. Modembrugere pas på.

Moderator: League Commissioner

Pelle

Bagrundshistorier 2006 Sæson XII

Post by Pelle »

På opfordring af Kristian har jeg nu startet tråden så folk har et sted at præsentere deres hold...
Once more for the Blood God
Nis
Chaos Cup Champion
Location: Vesterbro, Friendlies tilbydes, Ring nu mens du har gejsten! #26811055

Post by Nis »

Anomynous Acolyte
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Aka the Pastafarians.

Some find that hard to believe, so it may be helpful to tell you a little more about our beliefs. We have evidence that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. None of us, of course, were around to see it, but we have written accounts of it. We have several lengthy volumes explaining all details of His power. Also, you may be surprised to hear that there are over 10 million of us, and growing. We tend to be very secretive, as many people claim our beliefs are not substantiated by observable evidence. What these people don’t understand is that He built the world to make us think the earth is older than it really is. For example, a scientist may cut down a tree to determine its age by a countong of rings. He finds that there are 100 rings and infers that this tree is approximately 100 years old. But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage. We have numerous texts that describe in detail how this can be possible and the reasons why He does this. He is of course invisible and can pass through normal matter with ease.

I’m sure you now realize how important it is that your students are taught this alternate theory. It is absolutely imperative that they realize that observable evidence is at the discretion of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Furthermore, it is disrespectful to teach our beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit, which of course is full pirate regalia. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, and unfortunately cannot describe in detail why this must be done as I fear this letter is already becoming too long. The concise explanation is that He becomes angry if we don’t.

[img]http://pirates.gif_url[/img]

You may be interested to know that earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates the last 200 years. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

In conclusion, thank you for taking the time to hear our views and beliefs. I hope I was able to convey the importance of teaching this theory to the world.
Some day I will become rich and famous when I invent a device that allows me to stab people in the face over the internet.
Pelle

Post by Pelle »

Following the successes of the Freedom Fighters last season in CLBBBL, several Hobgoblin teams have signed up for the coming season, hoping perhaps to repeat the outstanding results of FF.

SPIKE! Magazine have sent yours truly, Galadrian Slitherpen, to bring you one of SPIKE! Magazines very first Cabalvision Direct interviews with Atlan Ezekielson, Head Coach of one of the Hobgoblin teams we can expect to see performing their spectacular running plays in just a few weeks time.

The team in question is named Fabulous Athletic Gaymers Society, and as you may have guessed from that mouthfull, it is in many ways an unusual Hobgoblin team. How? Well, lets ask the head honco himself...

GS - Mr. Ezekielson. How does it come about that you as a norseman is the coach of a hobgoblin team?

AE - Well why not!?! The fact that no one else has done it before just indicates the intolerable racial bias that NFL is founded upon, which has filtered into most leagues under its saction - even CLBBBL, once a proud bastion of doing things a bit differently.

GS - Errr, right. So the fact that King Olav the Nosehairy has ordered you to be exiled from Norsca and sent to a place where you could 'dwell amongst your own nether kind'... has nothing to do with it?

AE - Look, if you're just gonna waste my time...

GS - Moving on, moving on. How come all the players on your team are signed up under aliases? Can't they remember their own names?

AE - This was something we agreed on as a team. Some of my boys come from communities where it would not be the cake's frosting to be a well known Blood Bowl player... especially from this team.

GS - Why? What is so special about playing for your team?

AE - That will become apparent during the season. You don't expect me to give up all my secrets at once, do you?

GS - Of course not. But that just leaves me with one final thing I would like you to comment upon...

AE - And what is that?

GS - Bloodbowler's Gazette ran a feature article a few days ago on your team for the upcoming season and amongst other things they printed that 'none of the teams position players really look like Hobgoblins or Orcs. If truth be told most of them look exactly like Norsemen and Trolls- with body paint.' How do you respond to that, Mr. Ezekielson?

AE - Quoting the competition now, eh Slitherpen!? Couldn't dig up any good dirt on your own so you had to run with another's half-broken wind, is that it? Well, I'll tell you how I respond to journalism on such a deep and meaningfull level. This is just another example of the kind of narrowminded thinking that keeps Bloodbowl from truly becoming the sport of the new age. People think that because they have never seen a Hobgoblin with facial hair - they simply cannot and should not exist. Well, we've got news for all of you people. The Hairy Hobgoblins are among you. You may not look at them or recognise them, but we're.... they're there all the same. We're coming out in the open. No more hiding behind stale dogmas and sterialised ideas. We're here to show the Old World that we can play Blood Bowl just as well as anyone else. That there are other forces than racist ones that can unite a Blood Bowl team. Freedom Fighters led the way last year for all oppressed people in this sport. But there are other battles to be fought on that arena. Our game is about freedom of the mind!

And that was all we had time for from Atlan Ezekielson, passionate coach of the Fabulous Athletic Gaymers Society, which is just one of the many new teams taking the field in just one weeks time in the upcoming season of CLBBBL.

Join us next week as Galadrian slitherpen takes us on a surspise visit to the dressing room of the Leathered Laurettes, cheerleading squad for the budding Wood Elf team, Nationalelf.
Michael Cores

JAJAda Bagrund Først lidt Viden om:

Post by Michael Cores »

GNU!!!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

* Asgaurd Crows *
Conference: Clbbbl
Division: North
Team Colors: Purple blue, Regal blue, Skull Wight, and Midnight Black
Symbol: Crow flying at the moon
Owner: Odgaard and Gehrcke INC.
Head Coach: Marcus “The Shark” Gehrcke and Johnny “The Snake” Odgaard
Home Stadium: Crows Nest.
(Capacity unknown, surface mud, bones and some grass)
Players: Any Kislev Crows member, Ogres, F.C. Zulu Legends, Veteran Blood Bowl Stars and world wide Icons.

Deep in the Coldraze jungle, beyond the limits of human civilization, there is a vast opening to a maze of the mountains of madness is a dark, forbidding evil place and at the end is Crows Nest and its home of the Asgaurd Crows.
Registered with the Clbbbl Organization 2006 through some blackmail, The Asgaurd Crows are the property of Odgaard and Gehrcke INC. a fake dummy corporation tied up with mafia connections and a considered dangerous.
The team is made up with some of the most successful Kislev Crow Members and the craziest maniacs a live, all tied up with ever binding contract to the mafia organization. The first team the organization had Cruel Crows went bank rob after there 5th game, and there second team Wild Crows only survived a match, but now this brand new image of Asgaurd Crows that’s more lethal and deadly than ever before. The team is coach by Marcus “The Shark” Gehrcke and there tactics is always on a higher level, he's prepared all the time, for the never ending unluck that follows the Crows. He complains allot over there soft armor and there lack of success, but promise that he will take the team to the top and bring home the gold.
With this promise the team is finally looking good, when a bold veteran as Shallow join the team, this fierce and vicious player only played 1 game before every cruel and fast blood bowl player went knocking on the team door. And know the team is ready, they are fast, they are strong, hey will win and they are Bad Boys 4life!

Don’t forget o check out the team’s homepage at http://www.bonnin.dk/asgaurdcrows/
Vi De Vilde Kaniner Med Meget Lange Øre, Vi Score Masser Af TD Og Smader Dig Til Du Død.
mobo
Spammer

Bergsburg Ravens

Post by mobo »

they are baaaaaaaaack...

http://www.bonnin.dk/bergsburgravens
Zombie pass for the win! 3+ 2+ 2+ 4+ (reroll gone) 6+ 6+ (INT=no) 3+ = TD
Michael Cores

Post by Michael Cores »

Jeg har sendt nogle dåååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååårlige billeder med da jeg sendte mine Photobowl billeder... Kan de ikke også smækkes herind? I Korrekt rækkefølge?

Jeg ved det godt.. ikke mere crack til mig OSV....

MØSMØS!!! (Den får en slutning senere (Det er min egen Fantastiske tegneserie!)
GNU!!!
Kristian
The Biggest Loser

Post by Kristian »

Big poppa Lollipopz wrote:Jeg har sendt nogle dåååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååårlige billeder med da jeg sendte mine Photobowl billeder... Kan de ikke også smækkes herind? I Korrekt rækkefølge?

Jeg ved det godt.. ikke mere crack til mig OSV....

MØSMØS!!! (Den får en slutning senere (Det er min egen Fantastiske tegneserie!)
Cores' billeder
Intet er tilfældigt
Michael Cores

Post by Michael Cores »

Nu var det ellers den lille tegnserie jeg tænkte på... "OOTS" Origin of the Frogs... Sendte jeg ikke den med?
GNU!!!
Michael Cores

Post by Michael Cores »

OK!... Så prøver jeg selv:

Sikke en fantasi... Jeg sendte da disse billeder sammen med Mine Figurfoter, Gjorde jeg ikke?
GNU!!!
Michael Cores

Post by Michael Cores »

Så NU er vi rigtigt i træning!:

GNU!!!
Michael Cores

Post by Michael Cores »

Og SIKKE VI TRÆÆNER!!!:

GNU!!!
mobo
Spammer

Post by mobo »

haha det er god humor :(
Zombie pass for the win! 3+ 2+ 2+ 4+ (reroll gone) 6+ 6+ (INT=no) 3+ = TD
Pelle

Post by Pelle »

Giv den mand en MVF
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

cool lolli.
Vi er godt nok ikke mange der har lavet en baggrund.
Vi De Vilde Kaniner Med Meget Lange Øre, Vi Score Masser Af TD Og Smader Dig Til Du Død.